The Division of General Medical Disciplines is seeking a research assistant to assist in the management and coordination of health services research activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Complete literature searches for different research topics in the general medical disciplines. Assist with preparation of scientific papers, reports, and grants, including writing drafts. Administer surveys to, and assist with focus groups of, patients and their family members. Manage project data and information using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Endnote bibliographic database software. Other duties as assigned.
• Must demonstrate working knowledge of scientific theory and methods, including basic statistics and knowledge in the social or medical sciences.
• Ability to critically read scientific articles.
• Experience with data management.
• Demonstrated ability to write and communicate clearly and effectively;
• Proficiency in Windows/OS, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor’s degree in social or biological sciences required.
• US work authorization
• Experience working in health services research or related field. Proficiency with EndNote.
• Experience working on or assisting with scientific manuscripts and presentations.
• Experience interacting with patients and their families.
• MPH or equivalent working experience desired.
See http://tinyurl.com/7bnn7r4 to apply!
Last modified Wed, 12 Sep, 2012 at 9:59